day 96...

Off to a great start still...can't seem to meet my carb goal but doing well other wise.  Today is a day of rest so I am doing some yoga .... I am cooking my meals for the week and planning my menu for dinners.  They say having a plan is the biggest battle so you don't have to wing it or think about it.  We shall see....I am currently excited about weighing in....of course that is 5 days away...so I'm a still optimistic.  Work will be the true tell, I have a huge workload that I am stressing out about so that is going to be tough going into 2015.  Another admin quit just before the new year which is going to have everyone freaking out...but I think someone else is going to have to step up as I simply can't.   But in that same sense if I am busy all day I will be less tempted to eat poorly and snack, I'll be too busy.

Looking forward to getting back to a routine that's for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today

I don't want to be fat any more...