97 days....
Alrighty today is off to a great start...yesterday wasn't awful but a very lazy day!! This morning was 800 calories burned at boot camp..stayed for orientation and a ready to lose this weight, I have been really down lately but I think it's because I need to be around people being at home like this just sucks for me. It's not enough to keep busy for me...I need interaction!! Met a bunch of great people today at orientation, have reconnected with an old friend from high school. I of course am always optimistic in the beginning....right everyone is, I have put up the contract we signed and I am actually going to do what I say I am going to do.
I am going to weigh in every week on Saturday.
I am going to log my food.
I am going to do things to earn points at gym.
I am going to try!!!
Today's workout was a 500 rep workout 10 reps of 5 things 10 times...and today I was able to finish all 10 sets. Some of the moves I have to have modified for my shoulder but all in all still a tough workout. Pretty big moment for me!!
Okay Sunday is a rest day I will do some stretching and yoga. Need to run to store and get food for the week. 😁
Comments
Post a Comment