Interesting
Okay as I patiently (no not really) wait for the results I have been researching. The first 10 days are very limited. Not much but fruits, veg and turkey on the list. I keep telling myself I can do anything for 10 days, right? Sure I can. Now how those around me survive the 10 days will remain to be seen. I've been eating normally but every time I go to eat something...i think...won't be able to have this....or I try to figure out how i can modify it so i can have it. It's getting ridiculous. Hopefully they have received my sample.
The other thing I went looking for this weekend was a dishwasher...yikes what a pain. I had no idea there were some with heating elements and others with air dry systems..back to square one with that whole thing.
Norma Jean and I are going to go to Tops this weekend to check them out see if they would be where we want to start our training. It's there or Shag Bark. I hear good and bad about both...as with all things really. Only time I'm really put off is when all I hear is bad...then I stay away from someplace. So we shall see. Norma and I definitely need something to do.
Can't believe it's October...like seriously. I'm usually very excited for Fall but this seemed to of snuck up on me. I love fall with the cooler comfortable weather and the soups and stews!! Great time of year here in the Midwest.
Busy week ahead with charity golf outings and gala's so off to get er done I go!!
The other thing I went looking for this weekend was a dishwasher...yikes what a pain. I had no idea there were some with heating elements and others with air dry systems..back to square one with that whole thing.
Norma Jean and I are going to go to Tops this weekend to check them out see if they would be where we want to start our training. It's there or Shag Bark. I hear good and bad about both...as with all things really. Only time I'm really put off is when all I hear is bad...then I stay away from someplace. So we shall see. Norma and I definitely need something to do.
Can't believe it's October...like seriously. I'm usually very excited for Fall but this seemed to of snuck up on me. I love fall with the cooler comfortable weather and the soups and stews!! Great time of year here in the Midwest.
Busy week ahead with charity golf outings and gala's so off to get er done I go!!
Comments
Post a Comment