Great Big Life Journey

Hah, I think I do this every year...start my blog up again.   Maybe this time I'll stick to it.  So many things to reflect on this Christmas Eve day.

A granddaughter who is 1, a son who is a senior in high school, a daughter who is a fantastic mother, a husband who is my best friend, a rental clan that are a light in life.

So as I begin this again, I write this for me, I am not here to offend anyone, get on a soap box or make any big shift in the world....just my view of my life and what my untrained, uninformed self sees as I look out into the world.

I figure I should perfect my small area of the world before I start getting an opinion about bigger isseues.

So here is my attempt at honesty and what I go through....this should be funny and fun and lighthearted. 

I write all of this to remind myself....so we shall see where this brings me going forward.

Merry Christmas!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today

I don't want to be fat any more...